Become an InfraGard Sponsor
InfraGard Pittsburgh’s sponsorship program provides targeted exposure, value-added benefits, and the opportunity be actively engaged in protecting your organization, industry and community. InfraGard sponsors have access to first-class training, education and peer networking on the terrorism and law enforcement issues affecting the region and the nation at large. InfraGard also offers our sponsors a highly coveted demographic of private businesses and public agencies that represent the 16 DHS critical infrastructure sectors and region-specific sectors.
Thank you for exploring the benefits of supporting InfraGard Pittsburgh. Your financial support is greatly appreciated. For questions regarding sponsorship, please contact us.
- Company logo / link displayed on InfraGard Pittsburgh web site home page
- Partnership with a premier FBI-affiliated public/private organization, with the goal of information sharing and critical infrastructure protection
- Access to the invaluable training, education and networking provided at InfraGard events
- Exclusive sponsorship rights for one InfraGard chapter meeting or event
- Opportunity to introduce a speaker at an InfraGard chapter meeting
- Opportunity to bring a banner stand for display in the registration area at all InfraGard chapter meetings annually
- Opportunity to provide a company advertisement (embedded within one slide) that will be included in the onscreen Power Point presentation at the beginning of all InfraGard chapter meetings annually
- Opportunity to bring a table display to all in-person InfraGard chapter meetings annually
InfraGard sponsorships are valid for one year and renewable on an annual basis. Sponsorships and sponsoring corporations must be compatible and consistent with the mission and focus of InfraGard. Sponsors are responsible for providing the deliverables associated with their benefits in a timely manner. InfraGard reserves the right to exercise policy control over marketing and communications and is not obligated to support products, services or activities of sponsoring corporations that are deemed to not to be in the best interest of our members. The InfraGard name and service mark and logo are governed by strict licensing agreements and may not be used by sponsors as a representation, endorsement or other affiliation unless pre-approved by the InfraGard board of directors. InfraGard reserves the right to adjust sponsorship benefits as necessary.