Code of Ethics
As an InfraGard member it is my responsibility to:
- Promote the protection and advancement of the critical infrastructure of the United States of America.
- Cooperate with others in the interchange of knowledge and ideas for mutual protection.
- Support the education of members and the general public in a diligent, loyal, honest manner, and not knowingly be a part of any illegal or improper activities.
- Serve in the interests of InfraGard and the general public in a diligent, loyal, and honest manner, and will not knowingly be a party to any illegal or improper activities.
- Maintain confidentiality, and prevent the use for competitive advantage at the expense of other members, of information obtained in the course of my involvement with InfraGard, which includes but is not limited to: o Information concerning the business of a fellow member or company. o Information identified as proprietary, confidential or sensitive.
- Abide by the National and Local Chapter InfraGard Bylaws.
- Protect and respect the privacy rights, civil rights, and physical and intellectual property rights of others.